Sale - Muc-off Wet Chain Lube 50ml
Muc-Off Wet Chain Lube is an ultra durable, long distance bicycle chain lubricant and oil that’s been specifically formulated to excel over long distances in wet or muddy conditions. Our state of the art formula has been derived from natural ingredients and made completely from renewable sources. Muc-Off Wet Chain Lube penetrates deep into your chain link’s core to provide long lasting lubrication and total protection. Our integral ’Extreme Pressure Additives’ coat every part of the link to provide a silky smooth gear change and an ultra efficient drive chain.
- Size: 50ml
- Ideal for MTB, Road and Cyclocross
- Ensures silky smooth gear shifts
- Reduces friction and energy consumption
- Repels water for chain and component protection
- Excels in wet, muddy riding conditions
- Extreme pressure additives for increased efficiency
- Vegetable oil based formula for eco protection
- Contents are biodegradable
- Pipette system for easy application
- Can be applied to chain, shifters, cables and derailleurs
Directions to use
Step 1 - Clean drive train thoroughly before wet chain lube application.
Step 2 - Ensure drive train area is dry.
Step 3 - Apply a moderate amount of Bio Wet Chain Lube to the inside chain link while spinning pedals in a reverse motion.
Step 4 - Wipe away any excess chain lube.
- Delivery charges is based on location
- Replace / repair / installation / detailing is available at our outlet Ecocana Sports, Gamuda Gardens Waterfront Village, Rawang
- Kindly contact us for more (firstname.lastname@example.org / +6-017-2342810)
Delivery for Product Rent
Delivery for Product Purchase
When order is placed, you will receive a confirmation e-mail.
We will contact you to proceed on the payment method & discuss about the delivery time and date.
If you have sudden change of delivery date / location, please contact us within 24 hours in advance and let us know your new delivery date / location. Extra delivery charges might apply.
Once you received your wheelies, please check its condition on the spot. Any wheelie related info, our person-in-charge is glad to provide explanation.