Sale - Berd PolyLight Spokes
World's lightest bicycle spokes. Ideal for all cycling disciplines including mountain, gravel, road, and fat bike wheels.
Berd spokes are made from an advanced polymer called ultra high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) that has 12 times the strength-to-weight ratio of steel and floats on water.
Berd spokes have an improved fatigue life compared to steel and are impervious to the elements.
- Price RM40 per piece of spoke
- Surcharge RM180 for one coloring kit
- Weight: (64 pcs x 260mm) 156 g
- Available lengths: 178 - 315 mm in 1 mm increments (see Short/BMX PolyLight Spokes White listing for 178 - 249 mm spokes)
- Compatible with standard straight-pull and J-bend hubs
- 14 gauge (2.0mm) stainless threaded connection at rim (has flat section that is held with a special tool to prevent twisting)
- Integral eyelet for connection to J-bend or straight-pull hubs
- Double square secure lock nipples recommended (sold separately)
- Tangential straightpull hubs require tangential straightpull inserts (sold separately)
- Must purchase Berd Builder's Kit (one-time purchase, sold separately)
- Each spoke order (per 64 spokes) will receive one Berd Builder's Kit Consumables, which includes rods for spoke loops (68), wire with loop ends (4), grinding bit (1), rubber polishing bits (3), and Berd wheel stickers (2).
- Backed by Berd's 5-Year Limited Warranty
- Spoke orders ship within 4-8 weeks of order.
Delivery for Product Rent
Delivery for Product Purchase
When order is placed, you will receive a confirmation e-mail.
We will contact you to proceed on the payment method & discuss about the delivery time and date.
If you have sudden change of delivery date / location, please contact us within 24 hours in advance and let us know your new delivery date / location. Extra delivery charges might apply.
Once you received your wheelies, please check its condition on the spot. Any wheelie related info, our person-in-charge is glad to provide explanation.