Sale - Shimano Disc Brake Resin Pad B01S
Shimano original synthetic resin pads with high braking performance for maximum power on your Shimano disc brake. Synthetic resin coverings offer less noise when braking, both in dry and wet conditions. Since materials research cannot trick physics either, there is of course a disadvantage - the wear and tear of the resin-based pads is higher and the temperature stability is limited, but the service life of your brake discs normally increases.
- Material: Resin
- Surface form: Type B (= wide)
- Modulation: High (5 of 5)
- Performance: Above average (4 of 5)
- Durability: Above average (4 of 5)
- Anti-fading: Average (3 of 5)
- Quiet: High (5 of 5)
- Compatibility: BR-C501, BR-M575, BR-M525, BR-M495, BR-M486, BR-M485, BR-M475, BR-M465, BR-M447, BR-M446, BR-M445, BR-M416, BR-M416A, BR-M415, BR-M4050, BR-M3050, BR-M395, BR-M375, BR-M365, BR-M355, BR-M315, BR-T675, BR-T615, BR-TX805, BR-MT500, BR-MT400, BR-MT200, BR-UR300
- Flexible compound
- Less noise
- Focus on controllable performance
- Designed for dry and wet conditions
Delivery for Product Rent
Delivery for Product Purchase
When order is placed, you will receive a confirmation e-mail.
We will contact you to proceed on the payment method & discuss about the delivery time and date.
If you have sudden change of delivery date / location, please contact us within 24 hours in advance and let us know your new delivery date / location. Extra delivery charges might apply.
Once you received your wheelies, please check its condition on the spot. Any wheelie related info, our person-in-charge is glad to provide explanation.